How to share YouTube videos on the Instagram story & feed in 2022?
Instagram is a social media platform that significantly influences people’s personal and professional lives.
Everyone uses Instagram in all ranges in today’s world, and it has become an essential part of their everyday lives.
There are, of course, other programs that people use in the fields of entertainment and business, one of which is YouTube, which is a video-sharing website.
Now, the issue is whether you want to direct visitors from your Instagram account to your YouTube channel or otherwise.
You are well aware that this will enhance the number of people that visit your YouTube channel. You can effortlessly post a YouTube video with your followers on your Instagram story.
If you have just created a YouTube channel and have many Instagram followers, you should take advantage of this chance to build your channel as quickly as possible.
I’m not sure how to accomplish this, so please tell me how to connect my YouTube videos to the Instagram account.
There is not anything to concerned about. As it turns out, this is a lot easier than you may expect. You may join us in this article if you’re interested.
Is it possible to share a YouTube video on Instagram?
You can include YouTube videos in your Instagram story, which is an excellent method to promote your channel and expand your audience.
It’s interesting to note that YouTube allows viewers to post videos on any social network or other platforms they want. However, it is essential to ensure that the content is not protected by copyright.
Things to do before beginning any project: It is necessary to download and store a YouTube video on your phone before you can post it to the site.
Because YouTube does not permit users to download videos, you will need to find other sites that will enable you to download YouTube videos in mp3 format.
Some are decent, while others might be downright bad. As a result, refrain from downloading videos from illegitimate websites.
So, if you’re ready to get started, we’ll go through the processes of this process step by step.
Firstly, take into consideration that you can share YouTube videos on your Instagram story in one of two ways:
- Through the mobile device
- Through the PC
1. Upload a YouTube video to Instagram using your mobile device.
To do this, you must first understand that any browser can be used to download and share YouTube videos on Instagram and that this is valid for both Android and iOS operating systems. Please remember that the video must be saved to your device’s gallery.
Are you ready? Let’s go:
· Sharing YouTube Video on Instagram Story:
- Go to your YouTube channel and find the video you wish to download.
- During the second step, copy the URL of the chosen video and paste it into your web browser.
- Third, go to one of the many websites that allow users to download videos by URL, and by writing the URL into a box, you will be able to download the video and store it on your phone.
- Lastly, open Instagram and choose your store from the bottom left corner to open it. From there, select the video in the bottom left corner.
- Finally, could you include it in your story?
· Sharing YouTube Video on Instagram Feed:
- In the first step, choose one of the various sites for downloading YouTube videos from the drop-down menu.
- To complete the second step, copy the URL of the YouTube video that you want to download and paste it into the box provided on the download site.
- After you have downloaded the video, could you save it to your device?
- Now open the Instagram app and choose the downloaded video by tapping on the Add symbol in the bottom tab and selecting it.
- The tick symbol may be accessed by tapping the right arrow in the top right corner.
- In the end, choose to publish the video in the stream.
2. Upload a YouTube video to Instagram using your PC.
You’ve learned how to share YouTube videos to Instagram stories and feeds using your mobile device until this point. To share YouTube videos on your PC, sign up with us today.
First, install the Chrome extension “Desktop for Instagram” and follow the outlined procedures:
- Open the Chrome browser and choose the Instagram plugin from the upper right corner of the screen.
- Log in to your Instagram account by entering your username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Select the video you wish to download by selecting it by clicking on the plus symbol at the bottom of the screen (the video download steps are taught in the previous section).
- After that, you may modify and distribute the video as you see fit.
Is it possible to share a YouTube link on Instagram?
In this part, we’ll look at how to share a YouTube video link in an Instagram story and your profile. If you have a YouTube channel and seek a means to improve the number of visitors to your material, this is most likely the most acceptable option available to you.
You should always ensure that your Instagram profile is up to date before sharing a clickable link.
The second issue is that you can only include a clickable YouTube link in your Instagram story if you have more than 10,000 Instagram followers or if Instagram has verified your Instagram account.
Instead of clicking on a link, you may effortlessly embed YouTube videos or other non-clickable website links into your narrative.
· Sharing YouTube Link on Instagram Story:
You can now immediately embed a YouTube video link within the story, leading readers to the channel’s official YouTube channel.
Follow these steps to do this:
- To begin, use the YouTube application and choose a video.
- Then select Share from the YouTube drop-down menu.
- After that, click on the link to copy the video URL.
- Now open the Instagram app and compose a post, or choose a YouTube logo from your gallery if you don’t have one already.
- Afterward, in the top right corner, press the letter Aa.
- Next, press the center of the page and paste the movie URL into the text box provided.
- Finally, press the Done button.
- Put your YouTube link in the appropriate area and include it with your tale, and you’re done!
· Sharing YouTube Link on Instagram Bio:
Beyond comprehending that you can embed YouTube video links in your Instagram stories, you should also be aware that you can publish the YouTube video link in your Instagram bio, enabling your followers to see your YouTube channel or video and increase traffic to your YouTube channel. The video link will appear underneath your Instagram account, and it will be clickable.
Now let’s see the best way to go about it
- Use the YouTube application and pick the video you want to watch.
- Select Share from the YouTube drop-down menu.
- Then, choose Copy Link from the drop-down menu and copy the video URL.
- Open the Instagram app and choose your profile symbol in the bottom right corner of the screen to proceed.
- Then choose Edit Profile from the drop-down menu.
- Afterward, paste the video URL you just created in the website field.
- Finally, choose “Save Changes” from the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the screen.
In this article, we discovered that we could share YouTube videos in the story and Instagram feed, increasing the traffic to our YouTube channel and inserting the link to YouTube videos in the narrative and Instagram bio account, as discussed in the previous section.
This is something we shall do. As a result, carefully follow the instructions in this article to upload YouTube videos to Instagram in the smallest amount of time possible.
If you have any queries concerning YouTube or Instagram, please post them in the comments area.