How to hide Instagram posts from someone in 2022?
The advancement of industry and artificial intelligence in today’s world has resulted in the emergence of web-based online networks that have taken on a special significance in human life.
As a result of this growth, numerous web-based applications have been developed and launched, among which Instagram is one.
What is Instagram?
On the other hand, Instagram is a free picture and video sharing application accessible for iPhone and Android devices.
Uploading photos or videos to the site and sharing them with their followers or a group of friends are two options available to users.
They may also interact with their friends’ Instagram postings by viewing, commenting, and liking them.
Every person above the age of 13 may establish an Instagram account by registering an email address and selecting a username.
So, now that you’ve learned a bit about Instagram and how to be successful with it, we should point out that this program includes several features and tricks that users may do with relative ease.
It is one of them, hiding Instagram posts from others, about which we will speak in more detail below and discover how to hide Instagram posts from someone 2022 step by step.
As a result, we invite you to join us.
Hiding Instagram posts from someone in 2022
It may have occurred to you that you would want to keep the confidence of your Instagram posts hidden from others or that you would prefer that Instagram photos from years ago not appear on your feed anymore.
Don’t worry; there is a fantastic solution to hide your Instagram posts without removing them from the public view on the platform.
Aside from figuring out how to hide your Instagram posts from the general public, you will also discover how to hide your Instagram posts from a particular individual or follower.
Are you ready to take on the challenge? All right, let’s get this ball rolling.
To keep your Instagram posts hidden from other users and followers, there are five strategies that you may employ:
1. By using the hide feature
Hide post is a function that many users may not know, much alone understand how to utilize it properly. This feature is only active when used in conjunction with Instagram stories.
To do it:
- After that, open the Instagram application, enter the Instagram account and go to the profile page associated with your Instagram account in the first step.
- Find a three-line symbol on the Instagram account profile page and click on the icon to open the related stage.
- Using the Settings or Options buttons in the new window that displays, you can access the Instagram account settings for the current time.
- To access the Hide function in this part, choose the Privacy option and then the Story option on the subsequent page, which includes different sequences for your friends.
- Choose Hide Story from or Hide Story Of from the new page’s drop-down menu.
- Then, you can select which accounts you wish to keep hidden so that others cannot see the content you are sharing.
- Finally, after sorting the accounts, click on Done to complete the process.
2. Close friends feature through the profile.
Close Friends is a capability designed for users who wish to customize their Instagram accounts by organizing a few close friends or special arrangements that can view their posts.
To do it:
- Use the Instagram application on your smartphone and sign in to your Instagram account using your password.
- To publish in the InstaStories format on your Instagram account profile page, please click on the Plus sign next to your Instagram account profile image on your Instagram account profile page.
- As of right now, you may construct whatever kind of post-story you want. Close Friends is an option found at the bottom of each post and should be chosen before emailing or sharing the post with others.
- At this point, click Add to list to add any accounts to your close friend’s list that you want to be included in it.
- If you want to share an account with a friend, click on Get Started or Start and type their username into the search box to identify the account you want to share with them.
- Then, in the account, you wish to add to the Close Friends list, choose the Add option from the drop-down menu in the account’s settings.
- Last but not least, you’ve assembled a group of close pals with whom you can share your experiences.
3. By close friends feature through settings.
Another feature that can only be utilized in Insta Stories postings is the ability to add Close Friends via the settings menu.
Is it possible that you are unfamiliar with the term and want to make this function available?
In addition to the previously mentioned technique, we will show another way to hide Instagram posts using the close friend function, using the Instagram settings.
To do it:
- To begin, open your Instagram application, log in to your Instagram account, and then go to the profile page of your Instagram account.
- A new window will be opened once you click on the triple line symbol in the second step.
- Third, pick Options from the drop-down menu and click on the Settings link to be sent to a new page with Instagram account settings.
- Select Privacy or Privacy, and then Story or Stories from the drop-down menu.
- My buddy, choose the Close Friends option from the drop-down menu and follow the on-screen instructions, which are more or less the same as those for the first way.
- Finally, you have a list of close pals with whom you may discuss your thoughts and feelings.
4. Block Feature Through Settings
The Block capability on Instagram is one of the tools that can improve the overall security of surfing on the platform.
This functionality provides another option for friends who wish to keep their Instagram posts hidden from specific users.
To do it:
- At the start of the process, and before doing anything else, launch the Instagram application and log into your Instagram account and profile page.
- Next, on the profile page of your Instagram account, click on the three-line symbol to open a new window.
- In this step, click on Options to see a new page containing the settings for your Instagram profile.
- Now select Privacy from the drop-down menu, and on the Privacy page, search for the option “Title of friends of banned accounts” and select it from the drop-down menu.
- If you wish to block a specific account, follow the on-screen instructions by clicking on the Plus button in the top right corner of your browser window.
- Please enter the username of the account you’re looking for in the Search field to locate it.
- To prevent the account from being used, choose Block.
- Eventually, you will have a list of users who will not be able to view any activity from your side of the screen.
This online program, which is also quite popular these days and has many characteristics; as we mentioned in detail in this article, Instagram, has numerous features that make the user ready to use it in any manner they desire.
In this article, we have discussed one of these features, namely concealing posts from other users and followers, as well as the available ways for doing so, which we hope have been beneficial to you and that you will be able to fully enjoy your Instagram experience as a result of utilizing them.
Please communicate with us carefully using the comments section if you have any queries or concerns.